Thousands of domain names expire every day. The reasons are different. Some owners forgot to renew the domains, some just don't want them anymore or they moved on to other projects. For most people these so called Expired Domains don't have any value. They just see a bunch of Domain Names someone else deleted and move on, but for the people who know about SEO or the value of good Backlinks, Expired Domain Names are money just waiting to get picked up from the street. The only problem is to separate the good ones from the bad ones. That is where ExpiredDomains.net comes into play.
ExpiredDomains.net gathers all the information you need to find good Expired Domains that are Pending Delete and you can Backorder. Depending on the domain extension you can search through thousands of domains every day before they get released to the public and pick what you like. ExpiredDomains.net currently supports 578 TLDs. From the classic gTLDs like .com, .net, .org to Droplists for ccTLDs you can only find here and now we even support some of the best new gTLDs like .xyz and .club.
We do not only have Expired Domains, but you can also find lists of
Deleted Domains for a lot of TLDs.
Deleted Domains or Dropped Domains are available for registration and can be picked up
for just the normal regfee at your preferred domain registrar!
All Domains have the typical SEO relevant data, like Number of Backlinks, Archive.org Birth Date
and a lot more.
Just look through the thousands of Expired Domain Names dropping every day and pick what you like. :) You can use our numerous Filters and sort the lists as you like or use our Watchlist to keep track of Expired Domains after they dropped.
You can go through the lists you are interested in and look for Domains you like or you can use our super fast Domain Name Search to search all Domain Lists at once. Whatever you choose to do, you can use numerous filters to drill down the number of domains, so you find exactly what you are looking for!
Supported Expired Domain TLDs
- Bold TLDs have a Deleted Domain List. You can find available Domains after they dropped.
- Green TLDs currently have Pending Delete Domains you can Backorder.
- White TLDs currently don't have any Pending Delete Domains.
ccTLDs - Country Code TLDs
New gTLDsAlso we currently support 420 new gTLDs. You can find a complete list on the Supported TLDs page.
You can currently find the following domains in the database. The lists are updated regularly and new domains are added to the database.
- 602,909,981 Domains are currently in the database
- 542,617,752 Deleted Domains, 3,677,304 Expired Domains and 53,388,797 Marketplace Domains
- 1,014,035 Domains were added in the last 24 hours
- 6,810,338 Domains with Majestic CitationFlow >= 10
- 8,253,904 Domains with Majectis TrustFlow >= 5
- 2,629,792 Domains linked from Wikipedia.org
- 263,573,272 Domains have records in the Wayback Machine (Archive.org)
- 132,952,257 Domains have a Wayback Machine Record 10 Years or older
- 40,899,219 Domains with Backlinks
- 29,472,753 Domains with SeoKicks DomainPop
- 98,202,994 Domains with Searchvolume Stats
- 236,655,289 Domains that are in the English Dictionary
- 1,992,646 Domains that are in the Majestic Million
- 1,537,129 Domains with Yandex SQI
- 46,980 GoDaddy Expired Domains will end today
- 67,223 GoDaddy TDNAM Auctions will end today
- 880 GoDaddy Most Active Auctions will end today
You can now select Spaceship.com as your preferred registrar in your settings.
New Filter: Last Changed
The new filter only works for the GoDaddy with Bids list and the Namecheap Auctions list. It lets you filter domains that received a bid in the last x minutes.
Multi Factor Authentication
I've recently added an Email MFA system (Multi Factor Authentication). When activated, you will need to enter a one time use code, sent to your account email to log in. I know these MFA systems can get annoying, so you can use the "Remember me" cookie to allow your browser to skip the MFA.
MFA will be enabled for all accounts eventually, so make sure your email is correct or you will not be able to access your account anymore. If you want, you can already enable MFA yourself.
Removed the Bulk Domain Search
Because of constant abuse, the bulk domain search tool was removed. Message me if you want access to the tool.
Removed alexa column and filters. The research list is based on the last updated alexa 1 mil websites csv from Feb, 1 2023. The domains on the list plus the corresponding alexa rank will obviously not change anymore, however the other domain infos will still be updated.
Deleted .ie domains work again
.dk drop process
It looks like .dk domains do not drop regularly anymore. The issues with it are now persistent for over a year, so I assume this is the new normal. I still check the droplist and if they do drop, you will find them in the deleted list, but I can't determine when that will be.
The alexa shut down is complete now
The alexa top 1m sites file still exists, but it does not seem to be updated anymore. The last update was 2023-02-01.
New Name Availability in TLD System
Besides the known "Name availability in TLD" system, you can now also use the new system based on the TLD Reg Column. The old system uses 34 fixed TLDs. Every name in the database is explicitly checked if it exists in the DNS. The new system is based on an index that contains all known domains. It regularly checks if the domain is still in the DNS. If a domain is not in the index, it is considered available. This doesn't work 100% for unknown domains, however it allows a faster update frequency and supports a lot more TLDs (~ 2,393). You can enter multiple TLDs, separated by a space. They are combined with an AND.
New Title for Reg Column
You can now see immediately the TLDs the domain name is registered in, when you hover over the Reg column with your mouse.
Recent Blog Posts
- TLD Reg Count
- Bulk Domain Search
- GEO Domains
- Dot Search with Multiple Keywords
- All-in-one Deleted Domain List
- Search through all Domains in the Database in one go
- Number of Related Domains for every Domain Name
- Expired Domains with Wikipedia Links
- New Domain List and Improved GoDaddy Implementation
- Central Listing for all your Watchlist Domains