Thousands of domain names expire every day. The reasons are different. Some owners forgot to renew the domains, some just don't want them anymore or they moved on to other projects. For most people these so called Expired Domains don't have any value. They just see a bunch of Domain Names someone else deleted and move on, but for the people who know about SEO or the value of good Backlinks, Expired Domain Names are money just waiting to get picked up from the street. The only problem is to separate the good ones from the bad ones. That is where ExpiredDomains.net comes into play.
ExpiredDomains.net gathers all the information you need to find good Expired Domains that are Pending Delete and you can Backorder. Depending on the domain extension you can search through thousands of domains every day before they get released to the public and pick what you like. ExpiredDomains.net currently supports 516 TLDs. From the classic gTLDs like .com, .net, .org to Droplists for ccTLDs you can only find here and now we even support some of the best new gTLDs like .xyz and .club.
We do not only have Expired Domains, but you can also find lists of
Deleted Domains for a lot of TLDs.
Deleted Domains or Dropped Domains are available for registration and can be picked up
for just the normal regfee at your preferred domain registrar!
All Domains have the typical SEO relevant data, like Number of Backlinks, Archive.org Birth Date
and a lot more.
Just look through the thousands of Expired Domain Names dropping every day and pick what you like. :) You can use our numerous Filters and sort the lists as you like or use our Watchlist to keep track of Expired Domains after they dropped.
You can go through the lists you are interested in and look for Domains you like or you can use our super fast Domain Name Search to search all Domain Lists at once. Whatever you choose to do, you can use numerous filters to drill down the number of domains, so you find exactly what you are looking for!
Supported Expired Domain TLDs
- Bold TLDs have a Deleted Domain List. You can find available Domains after they dropped.
- Green TLDs currently have Pending Delete Domains you can Backorder.
- White TLDs currently don't have any Pending Delete Domains.
ccTLDs - Country Code TLDs
New gTLDsAlso we currently support 358 new gTLDs. You can find a complete list on the Supported TLDs page.
You can currently find the following domains in the database. The lists are updated regularly and new domains are added to the database.
- 537,466,666 Domains are currently in the database
- 479,453,836 Deleted Domains, 3,472,495 Expired Domains and 50,640,743 Marketplace Domains
- 970,410 Domains were added in the last 24 hours
- 6,799,599 Domains with Majestic CitationFlow >= 10
- 6,399,300 Domains with Majectis TrustFlow >= 5
- 2,415,961 Domains linked from Wikipedia.org
- 223,924,224 Domains have records in the Wayback Machine (Archive.org)
- 94,372,830 Domains have a Wayback Machine Record 10 Years or older
- 38,324,161 Domains with Backlinks
- 27,420,274 Domains with SeoKicks DomainPop
- 90,048,194 Domains with Searchvolume Stats
- 212,698,475 Domains that are in the English Dictionary
- 1,744,050 Domains that are in the Majestic Million
- 1,411,162 Domains with Yandex SQI
- 35,873 GoDaddy Expired Domains will end today
- 53,256 GoDaddy TDNAM Auctions will end today
- 1,714 GoDaddy Most Active Auctions will end today
- 6,537 NameJet PreRelease Auctions will end today
- 5,698 SnapNames PreRelease Auctions will end today
Renamed Adwords to Google Ads
Removed Adwords Country Based Data Points
Country based data points (DE, US, UK) are not possible anymore.
The global search volume data will still be available.
Removed Adwords Category Filter
The new google ads api doesn't provide a categorization model anymore.
Fixed the wikipedia import
Adwords search volume data (search volume, competition, cpc)
The adwords api is gone now and the google ads api replacement does not provide the same features. At the moment it looks like I'm able to keep providing global search volume data, however the country based data points (DE, US, UK) are not possible anymore and will be removed. There is also no categorization model, so the "Adwords Products & Services Category" will also be removed.
Alexa.com shut down May 1, 2022
At the moment the top 1m sites file still exists and is updated daily. It is expected that this will work until December 2022, however it might shut down earlier. The column was removed from the default column list. You can still add it to your listing using the column manager.
Deleted and Pending Delete .ai Domains
You can now find .ai domains in the pending delete list and there is also a deleted .ai list. .ai domains only drop once per month. At the end of the month they are auctioned and around the 5 or 6 of the next month they drop.
New Page: Domain Lists - When are they updated?
On the domain list page, you can find out when a domain list is usually updated (what hour). Click on the domain list to see when new domains where added to the list in the last 10 days.
All hours are in UTC.
Changed more column sorting (default-value last)
Dmoz, Yaca, SRUSR, MMGR, WBY and ABY now always put the default value at the bottom of the listing.
Changed the way default values are handled in sorting (for alexa as a test)
For the alexa column the default value 0 would always be at the top if you sort by alexa (small is better). The old way of fixing this issue was to just filter out all 0 values before sorting.
The new solution is to put all default values always at the bottom of the listing when sorted by the column. This way you can sort by alexa and still see all domains you selected (0 values always at the bottom).
If you want to use the old way, you can use the "only with Alexa Rank" filter. There are more columns with this default value issue. I will switch the solution for these as well, if the alexa test works out. Let me know if you encounter an issue with this.
Recent Blog Posts
- Can you add "insert company" to your website?
- TLD Reg Count
- Bulk Domain Search
- GEO Domains
- Dot Search with Multiple Keywords
- All-in-one Deleted Domain List
- Search through all Domains in the Database in one go
- Number of Related Domains for every Domain Name
- Expired Domains with Wikipedia Links
- New Domain List and Improved GoDaddy Implementation