Thousands of domain names expire every day. The reasons are different. Some owners forgot to renew the domains, some just don't want them anymore or they moved on to other projects. For most people these so called Expired Domains don't have any value. They just see a bunch of Domain Names someone else deleted and move on, but for the people who know about SEO or the value of good Backlinks, Expired Domain Names are money just waiting to get picked up from the street. The only problem is to separate the good ones from the bad ones. That is where ExpiredDomains.net comes into play.
ExpiredDomains.net gathers all the information you need to find good Expired Domains that are Pending Delete and you can Backorder. Depending on the domain extension you can search through thousands of domains every day before they get released to the public and pick what you like. ExpiredDomains.net currently supports 477 TLDs. From the classic gTLDs like .com, .net, .org to Droplists for ccTLDs you can only find here and now we even support some of the best new gTLDs like .xyz and .club.
We do not only have Expired Domains, but you can also find lists of
Deleted Domains for a lot of TLDs.
Deleted Domains or Dropped Domains are available for registration and can be picked up
for just the normal regfee at your preferred domain registrar!
All Domains have the typical SEO relevant data, like Number of Backlinks, Archive.org Birth Date
and a lot more.
Just look through the thousands of Expired Domain Names dropping every day and pick what you like. :) You can use our numerous Filters and sort the lists as you like or use our Watchlist to keep track of Expired Domains after they dropped.
You can go through the lists you are interested in and look for Domains you like or you can use our super fast Domain Name Search to search all Domain Lists at once. Whatever you choose to do, you can use numerous filters to drill down the number of domains, so you find exactly what you are looking for!
Supported Expired Domain TLDs on ExpiredDomains.net
- Bold TLDs have a Deleted Domain List. You can find available Domains after they dropped.
- Green TLDs currently have Pending Delete Domains you can Backorder.
- White TLDs currently don't have any Pending Delete Domains.
ccTLDs - Country Code TLDs
New gTLDsAlso we currently support 320 new gTLDs. You can find a complete list on the Supported TLDs page.
You can currently find the following domains in the database. The lists are updated regularly and new domains are added to the database.
- 462,957,294 Domains are currently in the database
- 425,273,310 Deleted Domains, 3,400,818 Expired Domains and 31,125,230 Marketplace Domains
- 1,057,827 Domains were added in the last 24 hours
- 3,861,112 Domains with Majestic CitationFlow >= 10
- 6,352,213 Domains with Majectis TrustFlow >= 5
- 1,905,171 Domains linked from Wikipedia.org
- 1,625,933 Domains with Alexa Rank
- 184,530,574 Domains have records in the Wayback Machine (Archive.org)
- 83,749,550 Domains have a Wayback Machine Record 10 Years or older
- 34,486,438 Domains with Backlinks
- 24,255,106 Domains with SeoKicks DomainPop
- 79,259,328 Domains with Adwords Searchvolume Stats
- 185,404,786 Domains that are in the English Dictionary
- 981,816 Domains that are in the Majestic Million
- 1,094,241 Domains with Yandex SQI
- 53,630 GoDaddy Expired Domains will end today
- 74,182 GoDaddy TDNAM Auctions will end today
- 1,759 GoDaddy Most Active Auctions will end today
- 9,154 NameJet PreRelease Auctions will end today
- 7,870 SnapNames PreRelease Auctions will end today
Changed how the settings are stored
The settings storage system is new. If everything works correct, you should not notice any changes! However if something doesn't work that worked before, let me know.
The deletion of .se / .nu Domains works again
The missing 5 days also dropped now.
The namesilo auctions import is fixed now
fixed the Epik Lists Import
The SedoMLS Inventory is now fully loaded
Sedo Domains without SedoMLS enabled are not included!
added the Droplists for 6 nTLDs
You can now find .berlin, .app, .page, .dev, .shop and .tokyo droplists in the pending delete list. These are not official droplists. I create them myself!
added 3 new Sedo Domain Lists and a lot more Domains
I now have access to the full SedoMLS domain inventory. Sedo Domains without SedoMLS enabled are not included!
The full domain import will take a while, however you can already use the 3 new sedo domain lists. They will contain all buy now (fixed price) sedo domains split on the TLD (.com, .de, other TLDs).
The sedo bargain list will also stay and have all buy now domains up to a 1k price. The make offer lists also include new domains. The update interval is the same as before (once per day).
added 6 new Deleted Domain nTLDs
You can now find Deleted Domains for .app, .dev, .page, .shop, .berlin and .tokyo. The pending delete lists are not ready yet, but will follow soon.
New Domain Lists Category: Research Lists
You can now find a new category of domain lists in the navigation. I use these domain lists internally, so I thought why not make them available to everyone. I'm not sure how useful these are to anyone else, but here you go. Under every research domain list, you can find a small FAQ that answers some questions you might have when you use these lists (Why are there gaps?, Why are some domains missing?, ...)
The domains from the research lists work in the bulk domain search and you can get domain details pages for them, however they do not show up in the domain name search. Other things like the watchlist and saved searches work as well.
If there is interest, I can also look into adding the cisco umbrella top 1 mio list or the tranco-list.eu list. Let me know if you would like to see these or other domain lists.
.io domains drop again
The pending delete phase for .io domains was increased from 5 days to 15 days. That is why there was a 10 day gap.
Recent Blog Posts
- TLD Reg Count
- Bulk Domain Search
- GEO Domains
- Dot Search with Multiple Keywords
- All-in-one Deleted Domain List
- Search through all Domains in the Database in one go
- Number of Related Domains for every Domain Name
- Expired Domains with Wikipedia Links
- Expired .br Domains: How to get them!
- New Domain List and Improved GoDaddy Implementation