Thousands of domain names expire every day. The reasons are different. Some owners forgot to renew the domains, some just don't want them anymore or they moved on to other projects. For most people these so called Expired Domains don't have any value. They just see a bunch of Domain Names someone else deleted and move on, but for the people who know about SEO or the value of good Backlinks, Expired Domain Names are money just waiting to get picked up from the street. The only problem is to separate the good ones from the bad ones. That is where ExpiredDomains.net comes into play.
ExpiredDomains.net gathers all the information you need to find good Expired Domains that are Pending Delete and you can Backorder. Depending on the domain extension you can search through thousands of domains every day before they get released to the public and pick what you like. ExpiredDomains.net currently supports 309 TLDs. From the classic gTLDs like .com, .net, .org to Droplists for ccTLDs you can only find here and now we even support some of the best new gTLDs like .xyz and .club.
We do not only have Expired Domains, but you can also find lists of
Deleted Domains for a lot of TLDs.
Deleted Domains or Dropped Domains are available for registration and can be picked up
for just the normal regfee at your preferred domain registrar!
All Domains have the typical SEO relevant data, like Number of Backlinks, Archive.org Birth Date
and a lot more.
Just look through the thousands of Expired Domain Names dropping every day and pick what you like. :) You can use our numerous Filters and sort the lists as you like or use our Watchlist to keep track of Expired Domains after they dropped.
You can go through the lists you are interested in and look for Domains you like or you can use our super fast Domain Name Search to search all 97 Domain Lists at once. Whatever you choose to do, you can use numerous filters to drill down the number of domains, so you find exactly what you are looking for!
ccTLDs - Country Code TLDs
Help and Explanations
Google has permanently disabled PageRank in the Toolbar
Google has confirmed that they permanently disabled the PageRank API used in the Toolbar at 14. April 2016. All requests to the API now return PR0! What does that mean for PageRank on ExpiredDomains.net and in General.
Domain Name Pattern Filter Explained
The pattern filter can be a very powerful tool in finding good domains. It uses regular expressions to find domains that match your specified pattern without you having to try out every possible combination yourself.
How to Backorder Expired Domains
If you find an expired domain name you want, you can place a Backorder for that domain with a Drop Catching or Backorder service. Learn more about how backorder works and where you can backorder domains.
Introduction into the Member Area
This short article gives a quick introduction into the member area.
How the Domain Availability Check works
ExpiredDomains.net uses two different ways to check the availability of a Domain Name. DNS and Whois check. Read about how they are different from each other and how they are used on this website.
Why you should always check Values
The information for Domains on ExpiredDomains.net are gathered when the Domain gets added to a Domain List, but they might change right after. Read about why you should always check Values before making a decision to buy or register a Domain.
What you can find in the Member Area
There are a lot of great features you can only find in the Member Area and I want to use this post to show you what they are, so you can decide if you would benefit from signing up.
Pending Delete Domain Status
After a domain expires, it will pass through a number of states, before it gets deleted. The last state before the deletion is the Pending Delete State. Read more about it here.
You can currently find the following domains in the database. The lists get updated regularly and new domains get added to the database.
- 87,956,625 Domains are currently in the database, distributed over 97 Domain Lists
- 78,609,710 Deleted Domains, 1,737,612 Expired Domains and 7,462,006 Marketplace Domains
- 521,007 Domains were added in the last 24 hours
- 1,005,287 Domains with Majestic CitationFlow >= 10
- 1,278,656 Domains with Majectis TrustFlow >= 5
- 5,871 Domains listed in the DMOZ Directory
- 211,693 Domains linked from Wikipedia.org
- 306,139 Domains with Similarweb Global Rank
- 251,260 Domains with Alexa Rank
- 35,007,145 Domains have records in the Wayback Machine (Archive.org)
- 4,881,905 Domains have a Wayback Machine Record 10 Years or older
- 14,800,706 Domains with Backlinks
- 8,971,649 Domains with SeoKicks DomainPop
- 22,919,178 Domains with Adwords Searchvolume Stats
- 30,677,827 Domains that are in the English Dictionary
- 68,957 Domains that are in the Majestic Million
- 99,866 Domains with Yandex TCI
- 45,088 GoDaddy Expired Domains will end today
- 58,834 GoDaddy TDNAM Auctions will end today
- 391 GoDaddy Most Active Auctions will end today
- 14,563 NameJet PreRelease Auctions will end today
- 16,965 SnapNames PreRelease Auctions will end today
Recent Blog Posts
- Number of Related Domains for every Domain Name
- Expired Domains with Wikipedia Links
- Expired .br Domains: How to get them!
- New Domain List and Improved GoDaddy Implementation
- New Domain List: Deleted .pl Domains
- Central Listing for all your Watchlist Domains
- New Domainlist: Park.io Auctions
- SimilarWeb Global Rank
- 15 New DNS Status TLD Columns
- ExpiredDomains.net switches to HTTPS
NameJet Most Active Mail Parser
With the parser you can simply Copy/Paste the NameJet Mail content and see our usual Domain Data for every Domain
Camel Case Domain Names
This Tool detects words inside of Domain Names and changes the first letter of every word into upper cases (domainnamesearch.com => DomainNameSearch.com)
Enter a word and find registered domains that are related to that word (Domain Names starting or ending with your word).
These Domains will be deleted today. You can still backorder them.
|ccTLDs - Country Code TLDs|
|and 201 new gTLDs|
The dropdate for the following TLDs is not verified. Domains might drop earlier or later: .eu, .ch, .li, .at, .be, .ru, .su, .no