Thousands of domain names expire every day. The reasons are different. Some owners forgot to renew the domains, some just don't want them anymore or they moved on to other projects. For most people these so called Expired Domains don't have any value. They just see a bunch of Domain Names someone else deleted and move on, but for the people who know about SEO or the value of good Backlinks, Expired Domain Names are money just waiting to get picked up from the street. The only problem is to separate the good ones from the bad ones. That is where ExpiredDomains.net comes into play.
ExpiredDomains.net gathers all the information you need to find good Expired Domains that are Pending Delete and you can Backorder. Depending on the domain extension you can search through thousands of domains every day before they get released to the public and pick what you like. ExpiredDomains.net currently supports 388 TLDs. From the classic gTLDs like .com, .net, .org to Droplists for ccTLDs you can only find here and now we even support some of the best new gTLDs like .xyz and .club.
We do not only have Expired Domains, but you can also find lists of
Deleted Domains for a lot of TLDs.
Deleted Domains or Dropped Domains are available for registration and can be picked up
for just the normal regfee at your preferred domain registrar!
All Domains have the typical SEO relevant data, like Number of Backlinks, Archive.org Birth Date
and a lot more.
Just look through the thousands of Expired Domain Names dropping every day and pick what you like. :) You can use our numerous Filters and sort the lists as you like or use our Watchlist to keep track of Expired Domains after they dropped.
You can go through the lists you are interested in and look for Domains you like or you can use our super fast Domain Name Search to search all Domain Lists at once. Whatever you choose to do, you can use numerous filters to drill down the number of domains, so you find exactly what you are looking for!
Supported Expired Domain TLDs on ExpiredDomains.net
These TLDs are currently supported Expired Domain TLDs.
- Bold TLDs have a Deleted Domain List. You can find available Domains after they dropped.
- Green TLDs currently have Pending Delete Domains you can Backorder.
- White TLDs currently don't have any Pending Delete Domains.
ccTLDs - Country Code TLDs
New gTLDsAlso we currently support 294 new gTLDs. You can find a complete list on the Supported TLDs page.
Help and Explanations
Domain Name Pattern Filter Explained
The pattern filter can be a very powerful tool in finding good domains. It uses regular expressions to find domains that match your specified pattern without you having to try out every possible combination yourself.
How to Backorder Expired Domains
If you find an expired domain name you want, you can place a Backorder for that domain with a Drop Catching or Backorder service. Learn more about how backorder works and where you can backorder domains.
Introduction into the Member Area
This short article gives a quick introduction into the member area.
How the Domain Availability Check works
ExpiredDomains.net uses two different ways to check the availability of a Domain Name. DNS and Whois check. Read about how they are different from each other and how they are used on this website.
Why you should always check Values
The information for Domains on ExpiredDomains.net are gathered when the Domain gets added to a Domain List, but they might change right after. Read about why you should always check Values before making a decision to buy or register a Domain.
What you can find in the Member Area
There are a lot of great features you can only find in the Member Area and I want to use this post to show you what they are, so you can decide if you would benefit from signing up.
Pending Delete Domain Status
After a domain expires, it will pass through a number of states, before it gets deleted. The last state before the deletion is the Pending Delete State. Read more about it here.
Added Camel Case Tool Language Selector
Also added an option to keep only matching domains. Non matching domains will be removed from the result.
Updated the Camel Case Tool
It can now handle up to 10,000 domains in one go. Domains can now be on the same line separated by tabs, spaces, semicolon or comma. Also added two more options to remove doubles or remove empty lines from the result.
The .pl drop works again
The .pl whois servers are still limiting my checks, however the deleted domain check works again. The quality of the pending delete list is not what I would like it to be, but this is the best I can do at the moment.
Fixed a bug that set the word count for hyphen domains always to 1
The bug was only introduced 2 days ago and all effected domains are now fixed.
New Namesilo Auction Type Filter
The namesilo auctions list now has a separate auction type filter. This allows to only show namesilo expired domain auctions or filter by any other namesilo specific auction type.
Separate Filter Box for Second Level Country Code Domains
The ccTLDs and the SLDs for them are now split into separate filter boxes.
Update on the SimilarWeb removal
SimilarWeb is not going to be reintroduced. Unfortunately they decided to discontinue the api access I had before. The new api access they offered me instead is far to expensive and I'm not able nor willing to pay that much.
Removed the Huntingmoon list
Removed the Open Site Explorer Link
The Open Site Explorer is no longer being updated and should not be used anymore.
Removed E-Mail Updates for Saved Searches
You can currently find the following domains in the database. The lists get updated regularly and new domains get added to the database.
- 300,518,009 Domains are currently in the database
- 287,224,823 Deleted Domains, 2,597,592 Expired Domains and 8,557,973 Marketplace Domains
- 1,013,894 Domains were added in the last 24 hours
- 1,471,043 Domains with Majestic CitationFlow >= 10
- 3,265,148 Domains with Majectis TrustFlow >= 5
- 33,176 Domains listed in the DMOZ Directory
- 2,280 Domains linked from Wikipedia.org
- 152,044 Domains with Alexa Rank
- 119,542,345 Domains have records in the Wayback Machine (Archive.org)
- 27,577,257 Domains have a Wayback Machine Record 10 Years or older
- 28,602,817 Domains with Backlinks
- 26,465,926 Domains with SeoKicks DomainPop
- 58,172,598 Domains with Adwords Searchvolume Stats
- 99,594,013 Domains that are in the English Dictionary
- 104,910 Domains that are in the Majestic Million
- 106,193 Domains with Yandex TCI
- 44,106 GoDaddy Expired Domains will end today
- 65,672 GoDaddy TDNAM Auctions will end today
- 618 GoDaddy Most Active Auctions will end today
- 7,075 NameJet PreRelease Auctions will end today
- 10,412 SnapNames PreRelease Auctions will end today
Recent Blog Posts
- All-in-one Deleted Domain List
- Search through all Domains in the Database in one go
- Number of Related Domains for every Domain Name
- Expired Domains with Wikipedia Links
- Expired .br Domains: How to get them!
- New Domain List and Improved GoDaddy Implementation
- New Domain List: Deleted .pl Domains
- Central Listing for all your Watchlist Domains
- New Domainlist: Park.io Auctions
- 15 New DNS Status TLD Columns
NameJet Most Active Mail Parser
With the parser you can simply Copy/Paste the NameJet Mail content and see our usual Domain Data for every Domain
Camel Case Domain Names
This Tool detects words inside of Domain Names and changes the first letter of every word into upper cases (domainnamesearch.com => DomainNameSearch.com)
Enter a word and find registered domains that are related to that word (Domain Names starting or ending with your word).
These Domains will be deleted today. You can still backorder them.
|ccTLDs - Country Code TLDs|
|and 244 new gTLDs|
The dropdate for the following TLDs is not verified. Domains might drop earlier or later: .eu .cat .aero .travel .tel .jobs .ae .at .be .bg .es .fm .gg .hu .id .is .je .lu .lv .ng .no .ro .ru .su .to .berlin