Thousands of domain names expire every day. The reasons are different. Some owners forgot to renew the domains, some just don't want them anymore or they moved on to other projects. For most people these so called Expired Domains don't have any value. They just see a bunch of Domain Names someone else deleted and move on, but for the people who know about SEO or the value of good Backlinks, Expired Domain Names are money just waiting to get picked up from the street. The only problem is to separate the good ones from the bad ones. That is where ExpiredDomains.net comes into play.
ExpiredDomains.net gathers all the information you need to find good Expired Domains that are Pending Delete and you can Backorder. Depending on the domain extension you can search through thousands of domains every day before they get released to the public and pick what you like. ExpiredDomains.net currently supports 527 TLDs. From the classic gTLDs like .com, .net, .org to Droplists for ccTLDs you can only find here and now we even support some of the best new gTLDs like .xyz and .club.
We do not only have Expired Domains, but you can also find lists of
Deleted Domains for a lot of TLDs.
Deleted Domains or Dropped Domains are available for registration and can be picked up
for just the normal regfee at your preferred domain registrar!
All Domains have the typical SEO relevant data, like Number of Backlinks, Archive.org Birth Date
and a lot more.
Just look through the thousands of Expired Domain Names dropping every day and pick what you like. :) You can use our numerous Filters and sort the lists as you like or use our Watchlist to keep track of Expired Domains after they dropped.
You can go through the lists you are interested in and look for Domains you like or you can use our super fast Domain Name Search to search all Domain Lists at once. Whatever you choose to do, you can use numerous filters to drill down the number of domains, so you find exactly what you are looking for!
Supported Expired Domain TLDs
- Bold TLDs have a Deleted Domain List. You can find available Domains after they dropped.
- Green TLDs currently have Pending Delete Domains you can Backorder.
- White TLDs currently don't have any Pending Delete Domains.
ccTLDs - Country Code TLDs
New gTLDsAlso we currently support 369 new gTLDs. You can find a complete list on the Supported TLDs page.
You can currently find the following domains in the database. The lists are updated regularly and new domains are added to the database.
- 563,485,973 Domains are currently in the database
- 504,271,270 Deleted Domains, 4,082,147 Expired Domains and 51,394,527 Marketplace Domains
- 1,054,279 Domains were added in the last 24 hours
- 6,358,139 Domains with Majestic CitationFlow >= 10
- 7,239,598 Domains with Majectis TrustFlow >= 5
- 2,428,547 Domains linked from Wikipedia.org
- 238,729,672 Domains have records in the Wayback Machine (Archive.org)
- 129,879,019 Domains have a Wayback Machine Record 10 Years or older
- 38,294,051 Domains with Backlinks
- 27,778,748 Domains with SeoKicks DomainPop
- 93,016,402 Domains with Searchvolume Stats
- 222,073,783 Domains that are in the English Dictionary
- 1,741,865 Domains that are in the Majestic Million
- 1,452,446 Domains with Yandex SQI
- 41,385 GoDaddy Expired Domains will end today
- 55,649 GoDaddy TDNAM Auctions will end today
- 1,308 GoDaddy Most Active Auctions will end today
- 4,849 NameJet PreRelease Auctions will end today
- 4,294 SnapNames PreRelease Auctions will end today
New Name Availability in TLD System
Besides the known "Name availability in TLD" system, you can now also use the new system based on the TLD Reg Column. The old system uses 34 fixed TLDs. Every name in the database is explicitly checked if it exists in the DNS. The new system is based on an index that contains all known domains. It regularly checks if the domain is still in the DNS. If a domain is not in the index, it is considered available. This doesn't work 100% for unknown domains, however it allows a faster update frequency and supports a lot more TLDs (~ 2,393). You can enter multiple TLDs, separated by a space. They are combined with an AND.
New Title for Reg Column
You can now see immediately the TLDs the domain name is registered in, when you hover over the Reg column with your mouse.
New Whois Fields and Filters
In the Column Manager under General you can now find the three whois date fields Created, Expiring and Last Changed. You can also select the Whois Nameservers and the Whois States. Obviously the fields are only filled if they exist in the whois.
There is filter for Nameservers. You separate multiple search words with a comma.
The States Filter needs some getting used to. The state names for gTLDs are uniform, but ccTLDs use mostly different names. You will see all of them in the filter and you have to select the correct name used by the TLD you are interested in.
The fields and filters currently only work in the domain lists. They do not exist in the domain name search. If you want one or more there, let me know.
Fixed GoDaddy auction end times
The GoDaddy Auctions FTP works again and all GoDaddy lists are updated now
.ar / .com.ar domains seem to drop again.
New Bulk add/delete Links for Watchlist and Dislikes
With these links you can add/delete all domains on the current page to your watchlist or dislike list. I'm not sure where to put the links yet, so for now you can find them under the domain listing.
New exclude Make Offer Domains Filter
If you don't want to see Make Offer Domains, you can now use the exclude Make Offer Domains filter under the Common tab. It shows everything except for Make Offer Domains.
The .tv droplist is back again.
.ma domains seem to drop again.
Recent Blog Posts
- TLD Reg Count
- Bulk Domain Search
- GEO Domains
- Dot Search with Multiple Keywords
- All-in-one Deleted Domain List
- Search through all Domains in the Database in one go
- Number of Related Domains for every Domain Name
- Expired Domains with Wikipedia Links
- New Domain List and Improved GoDaddy Implementation
- Central Listing for all your Watchlist Domains