Expired .pl Domains
- Droplist Acquisition:
- calculated from the whois expiration date
Domain Tasting is still a thing for .pl Domains, so almost 100% of .pl Domains that drop get tasted!
- If a Domains gets deleted by the owner, the domain goes into [DELETE_BLOCKED] for 5 days and can't be renewed anymore.
- If a Domain doesn't get paid at the billing date, the Domain goes into [BLOCKED] for 30 days or for NASK Domains 90 days. This is the redemption period and in this state the domain can be renewed.
- After [DELETE_BLOCKED] or [BLOCKED] the Domain drops and can be registered/tasted [RESERVED]. It will stay a maximum of 14 days in [RESERVED] state.
- If it doesn't taste good, it gets the [BOOK_BLOCKED] status for 90 days. After 90 days the domain drops again and can't be tasted anymore.
I check the domains after [DELETE_BLOCKED] and [BLOCKED]. If the Domain is available, it will be release. If the Domain gets registered/tasted, I keep the Domain in the pending delete list and check it again at the end of [BOOK_BLOCKED].
- Backorder / Drop Catch:
- Droplist Acquisition: Where ExpiredDomains.net gets the Droplist from
- Dropdate: How the Dropdate in the List is calculated or where it comes from
Pending Delete .pl Domains
These Domains will be deleted in the next days. You can backorder them or just register them after they dopped.
The dropdate for the following TLDs is not verified. Domains might drop earlier or later: .eu, .ch, .li, .at, .be, .ru, .su, .no