Current Issues (3)Notice anything not working correctly? Report it!
- The .ie registry deleted list is not updating at the moment.
- The whois servers for .gf, .gp, .ug, .iq and .mq are not working at the moment. That means no droplist and deleted domains for these TLDs.
- The deletion process for .nz changed. The pending delete and delete checks for .nz might not work correctly for a while.
- .dk drop process
It looks like .dk domains do not drop regularly anymore. The issues with it are now persistent for over a year, so I assume this is the new normal. I still check the droplist and if they do drop, you will find them in the deleted list, but I can't determine when that will be.
- The alexa shut down is complete now
The alexa top 1m sites file still exists, but it does not seem to be updated anymore. The last update was 2023-02-01.
- New Name Availability in TLD System
Besides the known "Name availability in TLD" system, you can now also use the new system based on the TLD Reg Column. The old system uses 34 fixed TLDs. Every name in the database is explicitly checked if it exists in the DNS. The new system is based on an index that contains all known domains. It regularly checks if the domain is still in the DNS. If a domain is not in the index, it is considered available. This doesn't work 100% for unknown domains, however it allows a faster update frequency and supports a lot more TLDs (~ 2,393). You can enter multiple TLDs, separated by a space. They are combined with an AND.
- New Title for Reg Column
You can now see immediately the TLDs the domain name is registered in, when you hover over the Reg column with your mouse.
- New Whois Fields and Filters
In the Column Manager under General you can now find the three whois date fields Created, Expiring and Last Changed. You can also select the Whois Nameservers and the Whois States. Obviously the fields are only filled if they exist in the whois.
There is filter for Nameservers. You separate multiple search words with a comma.
The States Filter needs some getting used to. The state names for gTLDs are uniform, but ccTLDs use mostly different names. You will see all of them in the filter and you have to select the correct name used by the TLD you are interested in.
The fields and filters currently only work in the domain lists. They do not exist in the domain name search. If you want one or more there, let me know.
- Fixed GoDaddy auction end times
- The GoDaddy Auctions FTP works again and all GoDaddy lists are updated now
- .ar / .com.ar domains seem to drop again.
- New Bulk add/delete Links for Watchlist and Dislikes
With these links you can add/delete all domains on the current page to your watchlist or dislike list. I'm not sure where to put the links yet, so for now you can find them under the domain listing.
- New exclude Make Offer Domains Filter
If you don't want to see Make Offer Domains, you can now use the exclude Make Offer Domains filter under the Common tab. It shows everything except for Make Offer Domains.
- The .tv droplist is back again.
- .ma domains seem to drop again.
- The Namecheap list now has a changed column
It works the same as the changed column in the GoDaddy Auctions With Bids list. It indicates when the last bid was made. Auctions that receive a bid 15 minutes before the auction end will be highlighted.
- Fixed the .md drop process. Looks okay again.
- New Pinyin Word Combination Filter
- New DNS Status TLD Columns for .xyz and .cz
- Droptime for Expired .uk Domains
The .uk registry is now publishing the exact drop time for expired .uk domains. You can find the drop time for expired .uk domains by hovering over the end date in the pending delete list or on the domain details page.
- Renamed Adwords to Google Ads
- Removed Adwords Country Based Data Points
Country based data points (DE, US, UK) are not possible anymore.
The global search volume data will still be available.
- Removed Adwords Category Filter
The new google ads api doesn't provide a categorization model anymore.
- Fixed the wikipedia import
- Adwords search volume data (search volume, competition, cpc)
The adwords api is gone now and the google ads api replacement does not provide the same features. At the moment it looks like I'm able to keep providing global search volume data, however the country based data points (DE, US, UK) are not possible anymore and will be removed. There is also no categorization model, so the "Adwords Products & Services Category" will also be removed.
- Alexa.com shut down May 1, 2022
At the moment the top 1m sites file still exists and is updated daily. It is expected that this will work until December 2022, however it might shut down earlier. The column was removed from the default column list. You can still add it to your listing using the column manager.
- Deleted and Pending Delete .ai Domains
You can now find .ai domains in the pending delete list and there is also a deleted .ai list. .ai domains only drop once per month. At the end of the month they are auctioned and around the 5 or 6 of the next month they drop.
- New Page: Domain Lists - When are they updated?
On the domain list page, you can find out when a domain list is usually updated (what hour). Click on the domain list to see when new domains where added to the list in the last 10 days.
All hours are in UTC.
- Changed more column sorting (default-value last)
Dmoz, Yaca, SRUSR, MMGR, WBY and ABY now always put the default value at the bottom of the listing.
- Changed the way default values are handled in sorting (for alexa as a test)
For the alexa column the default value 0 would always be at the top if you sort by alexa (small is better). The old way of fixing this issue was to just filter out all 0 values before sorting.
The new solution is to put all default values always at the bottom of the listing when sorted by the column. This way you can sort by alexa and still see all domains you selected (0 values always at the bottom).
If you want to use the old way, you can use the "only with Alexa Rank" filter. There are more columns with this default value issue. I will switch the solution for these as well, if the alexa test works out. Let me know if you encounter an issue with this.
- New List: Namecheap.com Auctions
You can now also look through the namecheap.com auctions.
- Deletion process for .ng / .com.ng works again
- Deletion process for .club works again
- Dan.com Domain Inventory is now fully loaded
- New: Dan.com Domain Inventory
You can now also look through the dan.com domain inventory. The full import (~12mio domains) will take a couple of days, however you can already use the lists if you want.
- New Filter: Word Length for Dictionary Word Domains
The word length filter for dictionary word domains allows to specify the length of words at specific positions in the domain name. This is different then the domain name length filter, because this filter specifies the length of single words found inside the domain name in the specific language.
For example: The name ExpiredDomains is two words with seven characters each. If you want to find domains like that you would enter "7 7".
The filter only works in domain lists and not in the domain name search.
- New Filter: All words start with the same letter
In the "Dictionary Word Domains" box, select the language you want and the "All words start with the same letter" filter. This will result in domains like this:
WorldWideWeb.com, CountyCard.de, ByeByeBigBrother.com
If you want to look for specific starting letters, you can use the starts with filter to define them.
The filter only works in domain lists and not in the domain name search.
- Pending delete .us / .biz
I have a pending delete list for .us and .biz again. Deleted domains are also back.
- Redish Dark Mode Theme
In your settings you can now select the primary color theme of the dark mode. At the moment three modes are supported. Blue, Red and Orange.
- Dislike Domains
You can now mark domains you dislike in your listings. Domains you marked as disliked will be highlighted visually, however they are not removed from your listings. You will still see them when ever they come up, just marked as disliked. If you do not want to use the dislike system, you can disable it in your settings.
- Simplifying the website a bit
Removed the German translation. The timezone is now UTC for everyone.
- Changed how the settings are stored
The settings storage system is new. If everything works correct, you should not notice any changes! However if something doesn't work that worked before, let me know.
- The deletion of .se / .nu Domains works again
The missing 5 days also dropped now.
- The namesilo auctions import is fixed now
- fixed the Epik Lists Import
- The SedoMLS Inventory is now fully loaded
Sedo Domains without SedoMLS enabled are not included!
- added the Droplists for 6 nTLDs
You can now find .berlin, .app, .page, .dev, .shop and .tokyo droplists in the pending delete list. These are not official droplists. I create them myself!
- added 3 new Sedo Domain Lists and a lot more Domains
I now have access to the full SedoMLS domain inventory. Sedo Domains without SedoMLS enabled are not included!
The full domain import will take a while, however you can already use the 3 new sedo domain lists. They will contain all buy now (fixed price) sedo domains split on the TLD (.com, .de, other TLDs).
The sedo bargain list will also stay and have all buy now domains up to a 1k price. The make offer lists also include new domains. The update interval is the same as before (once per day).
- added 6 new Deleted Domain nTLDs
You can now find Deleted Domains for .app, .dev, .page, .shop, .berlin and .tokyo. The pending delete lists are not ready yet, but will follow soon.
- New Domain Lists Category: Research Lists
You can now find a new category of domain lists in the navigation. I use these domain lists internally, so I thought why not make them available to everyone. I'm not sure how useful these are to anyone else, but here you go. Under every research domain list, you can find a small FAQ that answers some questions you might have when you use these lists (Why are there gaps?, Why are some domains missing?, ...)
The domains from the research lists work in the bulk domain search and you can get domain details pages for them, however they do not show up in the domain name search. Other things like the watchlist and saved searches work as well.
If there is interest, I can also look into adding the cisco umbrella top 1 mio list or the tranco-list.eu list. Let me know if you would like to see these or other domain lists.
- .io domains drop again
The pending delete phase for .io domains was increased from 5 days to 15 days. That is why there was a 10 day gap.
- Added 2 new Domain Lists for NameLiquidate.com
The NameLiquidate Reverse and Bargain list is under the Epik Navigation Point.
- Added new Domain List Sav.com Auctions
Recent Blog Posts
- TLD Reg Count
- Bulk Domain Search
- GEO Domains
- Dot Search with Multiple Keywords
- All-in-one Deleted Domain List
- Search through all Domains in the Database in one go
- Number of Related Domains for every Domain Name
- Expired Domains with Wikipedia Links
- New Domain List and Improved GoDaddy Implementation
- Central Listing for all your Watchlist Domains