- New Deleted .com Archive Lists for 2014
After some server upgrades I will start loading the .com archive for 2013. I think I now have the 2006 -> 2013 droplists for .com and I will load those one after the other. If you know of a place where I can get more droplists or other tlds, let me know. I need old droplists that include the domain name and the drop date of the domain.
- New Deleted Archive Lists for .net, .org, .biz and .info
You can now also find archive lists for deleted .net, .org, .biz and .info domains. All data is updated, except adwords for a couple of domains. The adwords checks are slowing down the loading of archive domains. They will be updated at a later stage.
- Fixed the GoDaddy Whois URL
GoDaddy switched to reCAPTCHA for their whois tool and because of that changed the URL. It is now updated and works again.
- New Deleted .com Archive Lists for 2015
You can now find another 12 month or archive deleted .com domains. Before this change the archive system could only handle up to 12 month of deleted .com domains. Now it is possible to add a new month without reseting an old one. At the moment you have access to the last 24 month of available deleted .com domains, but it will increase over time automatically. I reloaded the 2015 deleted domains and all information are up to date for them. I might also load 2014 and maybe 2013, but that will take time because all information needs to be refreshed. Also the archive navigation changed. You can now find the archive links directly under the deleted .com navigation button.
- New Button that copies the Domain Names on the current page into your Clipboard
The clipboard is short-term data storage you can use to transfer data between documents or applications via copy (Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) operations. The button copies the domains on the current page into your clipboard (Ctrl+C). After that you can quickly paste (Ctrl+V) them wherever you want. The script used for this is based on HTML5 and does not require flash! However you need a current browser version: Chrome 42+, Firefox 41+, Edge 12+, IE 9+, Opera 29+ or Safari 10+. You can find the button next to the export and save search icons above the domain listings.
- Added Expired .br Domains from 2015 to the Deleted .br Domains List
Thanks to a user who gave me the droplists, I've added ~ 1 mio available com.br domains to the Deleted .br Domains list. These domains expired and were deleted in 2015, but the information in the list is current!
- Added a new Tool, that shows you Related Domains for a supplied Domain or Word
A domain is considered a Related Domain if it starts or ends with the supplied domain name or word (NO contains). The database used for this tool is compiled every day using the CNOBI zonefiles. The complete domain name is used for the check. Hyphens or numbers are not removed! If you enter "123domain-name.com", the check would look for domains starting/ending with "123domain-name".
- The GoDaddy Expired List now only contains Expiring Auctions
The GoDaddy Expired List should now only contain expiring auctions and no other auction types (public, value, ...) anymore. You can still find these in the other GoDaddy Lists.
- The next .com.br dropcycle started
You can find the .com.br droplist in the pending delete list. The actual drop will happen 2016-10-23 15:00 BRT.
- Added DomainTiger.com Backorder Links to Pending Delete Domains
You can backorder .nl, .be, .eu, .fr and *.uk domains with DomainTiger.com.
- Added Hexonet Backorder Link for .de Domains in the Pending Delete List
Hexonet now also offers backorder for .de domains.
- Added .dk Pending Delete List
You can now find the .dk Droplist in the Pending Delete List.
- Removed PageRank Validation (fake/unsure/valid)
I removed the PageRank validation process, because it doesn't work anymore. The column itself will stay for a while longer, but the data is cached (old) and you should not use it anymore!
- Readded the .at droplist to the pending delete list
The dropdate sometimes seems to be off by 1-2 days, but it is a lot better than before.
- Added SEMRush US Integration
You can find the new SEMRush fields in the column manager and the filters under the SEO tab.
- Added highlighting of last minute bidding in GoDaddy Auctions with Bids
Auctions that end in under 15 minutes and received a bid in the last 15 minutes are now highlighted.
- New Domain List: Deleted .xyz Domains
You can find the .xyz Droplist in the Pending Delete List.
- Added nic.ru links for pending delete .ru / .su domains
- Added .xyz drop list from gen.xyz to the Pending Delete list
- Added Deleted .br Domains List
The current release phase for .br will end today and after it ends domains no one applied for will be released. You can now find the domain list and I will update the list when the domains start to drop.
- Added SimilarWeb Top Country Selector
You can now select up to 30 SimilarWeb Top Countries.
- Added Adult Domain Name Filter
The adult filter uses mostly English adult words. Some of the words are only considered when they are at the start or end of the domain name, because otherwise over filtering would be a big problem. If you have a word list that you think should be filtered, let me know!
- Added 9 new SimilarWeb Columns and Filters
You can find the new columns in the Column Manager and there are also new filters for them.
- Top Country Traffic Share (in Percent): Traffic share from the top country
- Top Country Rank: The rank of the domain in the top country
- Number of Countries with > 1% Traffic Share: Good to see if the traffic mainly comes from one country or from multiple countries
- Search Traffic Share (in Percent): How much of the traffic is search traffic.
- Social Traffic Share (in Percent): How much of the traffic is social traffic.
- Direct Traffic Share (in Percent): How much of the traffic is direct traffic.
- Referal Traffic Share (in Percent): How much of the traffic is referal traffic.
- Mail Traffic Share (in Percent): How much of the traffic is mail traffic.
- Paid Traffic Share (in Percent): How much of the traffic is paid traffic.
- Updated all SimilarWeb Rank values
SimilarWeb Rank values usually only update once per month. What I do when I notice that the update happened is I recheck all Domains in the Database with a SimilarWeb Rank. After that all SimilarWeb values you see are up to date from the current SimilarWeb Index. Newly added Domains are obviously checked as well.
- New Domain List: Deleted .nz Domains
You can find the .nz Droplist in the Pending Delete List.
- New Domain List: Deleted .pt Domains
You can find the .pt Droplist in the Pending Delete List. I'm not exactly sure when .pt domains drop. I currently use the whois expiration date + 31 days. That seems to be off sometimes by 1 or 2 days. If someone has more information, please let me know!
- New Domain List: Deleted .dk Domains
At the moment I do not know if there is a pending delete status or how to check for it. If someone knows of a .dk domain that is in pending delete, please let me know! I need an example and maybe I can create a pending delete list from that. Also if anyone knows of any place that offers backorders for .dk, let me know! I only found the DK Hostmaster's waiting list.
- New Domain List: Deleted .io Domains
I've also added my own droplist to the pending delete list. It is now a mix of the park.io droplist and the one I create myself.
- New Domain List: Deleted .hu Domains
You can find the .hu Droplist in the Pending Delete List.
- Added .com.br Domains to the Pending Delete Liste
- New Domain List: Deleted .cz Domains
The .cz Droplist in the Pending Delete List is now a mix of the Regzone.cz Droplist and the one I create myself.
- Bugfix: GoDaddy Auctions with Bids works now
The problem that you got redirected to the homepage when you clicked on the list is now fixed.
- New Domain List: GoDaddy Auctions with Bids
The list contains all currently running auctions that have one or more bids. It gets updated every 5 minutes.
- Added .top Domains to the Pending Delete Liste
Hexonet supports backorder for .top.
- New Domain List: Deleted .za Domains
You can also find a Droplist for .za in the Pending Delete List.
- New Domain List: Deleted .ng Domains
You can also find a Droplist for .ng in the Pending Delete List.
- New Domain List: Deleted .fi Domains
You can also find a Droplist for .fi in the Pending Delete List.
- New Domain List: Deleted .no Domains
You can also find a Droplist for .no in the Pending Delete List.
- Added .ie Domains to the Pending Delete Liste
I create the Pending Delete .ie List myself and is not complete, but it is as far as I know the only available Pending Delete List for .ie anywhere on the web. For the Deleted .ie Domains, I'm still using the complete list published by the registry.
- Changed the STC (SimilarWeb Top Country) Title
When you hover over the value with your mouse, you will now see all other SimilarWeb Traffic Country Shares.
- New Domain List: Deleted .club Domains Now Available
- New Domain List: Deleted .pl Domains Now Available
- GoDaddy Closeouts Import works again
- Added SimilarWeb Top Country Column (STC)
- Added my self-generated .cz droplist to the pending delete list
You can now see 30 days ahead and the number of domains per day doubled.
- The .me droplist works again
- Added over 200 new gTLDs to the pending delete list
- Updated all Similarweb values
The similarweb api is working again.
- Removed .website domains from the pending delete list for now
It looks like .website domains that are pending delete do not get released when they drop. They get reserved by the registry, so I don't see a point in keeping them in the pending delete list. You can still see them in the SnapNames PreRelease list if you want to bid on them.
- Changed the minimun required number of characters for domain name filters
The domain name whitelist/blacklist filter now work with less characters. The starts/end with filter now only require 1 character (2 before) and the contains filter work with 2 or more characters (3 before). One exception for that is the domain name search (search box in the right top corner). Here the ends with filter still require 2 characters. I think this is a hard limit in the search server I'm using, so nothing I can do about it.
Recent Blog Posts
- Number of Related Domains for every Domain Name
- Expired Domains with Wikipedia Links
- Expired .br Domains: How to get them!
- New Domain List and Improved GoDaddy Implementation
- New Domain List: Deleted .pl Domains
- Central Listing for all your Watchlist Domains
- New Domainlist: Park.io Auctions
- SimilarWeb Global Rank
- 15 New DNS Status TLD Columns
- ExpiredDomains.net switches to HTTPS