- Updated the Domain Name Status Section on the Domain Details Page
The filter buttons now also copy a list of the selected domains (taken, available, ...) into your clipboard (CTRL+C/CTRL+V). Also the requested domain is now always the first entry in the list.
- Domain Name Lookup added to the Bulk Domain Search
The bulk domain search now has an option to "Find Domains based on Names without TLD". Without this option enabled, the bulk search only parses full domain names with a TLD (as expected). However with it enabled, you can now also enter any name and the search will find all known domains with that name.
For example: You can enter "hotel". This will currently return 595 known domain names in a multitude of TLDs and it will check if any of these are currently in a domain list. Just give it a try by entering your favorite domain name keywords.
Note: This will only find domains that exist in the current domain database. If you enter a name that is currently only known in two TLDs, it will only return two domains!
- Registrar Filter Update
The registrar filter received an update. You can now enter multiple search keywords separated by a comma (,). There is also a blacklist version of the filter now and it moved into a separate box on the Comman Tab.
- Fixed timeout issue with certain domain lists
The cpu cooler on one of the database servers died. This throttled the cpu and led to request timeouts. The cpu cooler was replaced and everything should go back to normal now.
- Enabled the export function for the Domain Name Search again
- Fixed: No updates to the pending delete list for 2-3 days
An integer ran out of range and prevented all updates to the list. This can not happen anymore and all domains are now updated.
- Fixed the Epik.com Preferred Registrar Link
- New Epik.com Marketplace Lists
Added the Epik.com Daily Diamonds and the Epik Marketplace Domains to the Database.
- The .ng / .com.ng drop works again
The drop process for .ng / .com.ng changed, but the calculated dropdate looks good now.
- New Research Tool: Domain Name Availability
Enter a word to find all domain names containing it and see in how many TLDs it is registered.
- The Domain Details Page now also accepts Names without a TLD
You can now view any name on the domain details page (e.g. /domain/example). If the details page receives a domain name (without tld), it will show you the availability of the domain name in all found tlds and the similar domains result. If it receives a valid domain (with tld), it will also try to find information about the domain.
- Droplist .pt works again
- The GoDaddy Auctions FTP works again
All lists are updated now.
- The .club availability check finally works again
- The .cn droplist works again
The missing days are also processed and in the deleted .cn list.
- Added Sedo Expiring Auction List
- New Filter/Column Yaca (Yandex Catalog)
The Yandex Catalog was a manually maintained directory like Dmoz. Unfortunately it was closed around the same time in 2017. Besides Dmoz, you can now also find Domains that were in the Yandex Catalog before it closed.
- The sedo bargain and make offer lists contain more domains now.
Also all adwords queues for sedo domains are now processed.
- The .uk droplist is now back in the pending delete list.
- Added a Listing Anchor Tag
The paging, sorting and a lot more listing related links use an anchor tag now. This reduces unnecessary scrolling which is especially nice for mobile users.
- Quicklinks for Deleted TLDs with Archive Lists
Deleted TLDs that have archive lists, now have an additional navigation instead of the list name. It makes checking the archive lists with the same filters a bit easier.
- Moved Deleted Domains to new Archive Lists
ccTLDs: .cn, .cc, .uk, .br, .ru, .us, .pl, .de, .co, .au, .ca, .it, .nl, .me, .fr and .in
ngTLDs: .xyz, .top, .club
The domains were already in the database. They just got moved from the regular deleted list to the respective archive list.
- Four new Sedo Lists
These lists do not have the previous limitations the fixed price list had (sold domains will be removed and prices updated). The bargain list contains buy now domains with a fixed price <= 500 USD. At the moment not all domains have adwords data yet. Everything else is updated, but adwords will probably take a couple of weeks to be finished.
- New Blacklist Domain Lists Filter for the Domain Name Search
- Group Names for TLD Whitelist/Blacklist Filter
The filters now support group names for TLD filtering. You can use "gtld", "cctld" and "ngtld" to remove or include the TLD Group. The group names with an (s) at the end work the same = gtlds, cctlds or ngtlds.
- New TLD Whitelist Filter
It works like the TLD Blacklist filter. You write out the TLDs you want to see and don't have to use the checkboxes. You can however combine both if you like.
- Fixed the TLD Blacklist Filter not working correctly in the Domain Name Search
- The droplist creation for .com.ar works again
- The .ly whois server works again
- New TLD Blacklist Filter
Blacklist TLDs and remove them from your listing. You can combine as many as you want.
uk = remove .uk and all second level .uk TLDs
*.uk = remove all second level .uk TLDs, but leave .uk
co.uk = remove just co.uk (.co.uk works the same)
.uk = remove just .uk (leave all second level .uk TLDs)
The blacklist can be combined with other TLD filters.
- Fixed the "Named Ending" Filter
- NameJet Most Active Mail Parser now uses the Bulk Domain Search
- Domain Details Page accepts any Domain Name Now
You can now view any existing domain name on the domain details page (e.g. /domain/example.com). You will at least see the domain name status section + the similar domains result, if the domain is not currently listed. If the domain is listed, you will also see the usual domain data for the domain. There is also now a simple filter for the domain name status section.
- New Tool: Bulk Domain Search
Copy & paste any list of domains into the bulk domain search and if they are listed, view them with the gathered domain data in the corresponding domain list.
- Bootstrap and jQuery update
- New Theme: Dark Mode
In your settings, you can now enable the dark mode light-blue theme.
- New User Setting: Domain Listing Table Font Size
You can use it to lower the font size to fit more on your screen. However it makes the domain name less readable!
- Create a new Saved Search under a new name from an existing Saved Search
There is now a link "save as" next to the regular "save" link that will create a new saved search under a new name. Run the saved search you wan to duplicate, change it if you want, click on "save as" and rename it. The link is above the domain listing table.
- New column manager script
It is still not perfect, but it is usable now on mobile.
- Font and font-size changes
Before this change I used Arial and if you had it installed Tahoma. Now I'm using the current bootstrap default font family and what font you actually see depends on your Browser/OS settings. I think the readability is a lot better, especially for smaller devices. Try it for a couple of days and if you still think it is worse, send me a screenshot. I would be fine to just use Arial for every Browser/OS and make the font size customizable for the domain listing tables. If you know css, send me what you think is best for you and I will take a look. I'm also working on a dark mode for the website, but that is still work in progress.
- Access to the Sedo Fixed Price List
Contact me using the contact form, if you want access to the list again . You need to be fine with the limitations of the implementation (no price updates, no removable of sold domains). I will not fix any errors in that list!
- The .in Registry move to Neustar is complete
The .in Registry move to Neustar is complete and the whois (availability check) is working again.
- Removed Sedo Fixed Price List
The way this list is implemented means I can't update prices, nor removed sold domains automatically and sedo doesn't provide me with the tools I need to implement it properly. Unfortunately some users keep contacting me to update their domain prices or remove their domains and I can't keep doing that manually. So I've decided to disable the list for now.
- New Droplist for Pending Delete .mx Domains
You can now find a self created .mx/.com.mx droplist in the pendingdelete list. However the droplist is not complete and the shown dropdate is not correct! The deleted .mx list will still be filled using the list the .mx registry publishes every hour.
- Removed adwords SV/CO/CPC as default listing columns
If you want, you can add them to your listing using the column manager.
- New Droplist for Pending Delete .cl Domains
The pending delete list now has a 30 days pending delete list for .cl domains. Note: I build the droplist myself and it is not complete!
- Updated the Supported TLDs list
The following TLDs are now fully supported with a deleted list and a droplist (pending delete list). .hn, .ht, .rw, .cr, .gl, .gy, .gs, .om, .qa, .ir, .pe, .com.pe, .tc, .ky, .th, .co.th, .ke, .co.ke, .uz, .kz, .pm, .re, .tf, .wf, .yt, .sx, .gd, .gi, .kg, .mu, .im, .ug, .sb, .tl, .st, .sm, .so, .sn, .pf, .nyc, .cloud, link, .ms, .mk, .af, .bi, .pr, .com.pr, .nf, .nc, .dm, .bo, .ki, .iq, .bj, .am, .as, .ax, .fo, .mg
These only have a deleted list for now: .aw, .bn, .com.bn, .bw
Important! Some of these TLDs are very small. Don't expect to see a lot of expired domains for some of them!
- New Wanted Character Whitelist (any/all) Filter
The whitelist filter for wanted characters is now split into three filters. The old whitelist is now named whitelist (only). When used, the domain has to consist only of the defined characters or numbers. No other characters are allowed. The new whitelist (any) filter finds domains that have at least one of the defined characters or numbers. The new whitelist (all) filter finds domains that have all defined characters or numbers at least once.
Whitelist (only):: "01" -> 10001.com or 10000.com (only 1 or 0 allowed)
Whitelist (any):: "01" -> 19999.com or 99990.com (1 or 0 at least once)
Whitelist (all):: "01" -> 10999.com or 19990.com (1 and 0 at least once)
- New supported TLD .sk (Slovakia)
You can now find deleted .sk domains as well as a droplist for .sk in the pending delete list.
- Colored Enddate in Pending Delete List
The enddate in the pending delete list is now colored. The color indicates how likely it is that the domain will become available at the shown date. It's unfortunately not possible to determine the correct enddate for every TLD.
Green: The enddate is most likely accurate.
Orange: The enddate might be off by a couple of days. Domains might drop earlier or later.
Red: The enddate can't be determined correctly. Domains might drop earlier or later. It is best to consider the enddate just a guess!
Recent Blog Posts
- Domain Name Availability
- Bulk Domain Search
- GEO Domains
- Dot Search with Multiple Keywords
- All-in-one Deleted Domain List
- Search through all Domains in the Database in one go
- Number of Related Domains for every Domain Name
- Expired Domains with Wikipedia Links
- Expired .br Domains: How to get them!
- New Domain List and Improved GoDaddy Implementation