Today I found the time to add new filters users requested. Some requests were made a long time ago and I'm sorry it took me so long.
- Domain contains ... AND: You can define multiple keywords in this text field seperated by a space. The domain name has to contain all of them to be shown. The normal Domain contains filter combines multiple keywords entered with an OR, so all domains containing one of the keywords are shown. With this new filter you can combine them with an AND. I also added more info icons to the domain name filters. When you mouse over them you get a more detailed explanation how the filters work.
- no consecutive Hyphens: This is for users that don't mind hyphened domains, but don't want consecutive hyphens. When activating this filter, you will see hello-world.com, but not hello--world.com
- Adwords max Competition: You can set the maximum competition you want to see. This can of course be combined with min Competition and there is a seperate Filter for every Adwords Country supported.
- max WBY (Whois Birth Year): Before this you could only define min WBY. For Example min WBY of 2000 would show domains with WBY 2000, 1999, 1998... With the new Filter you can now get Domains on the other side of the selection. You can of course combine both filters and get ranges.
- max ABY (Archive.org Birth Year): Same as max WBY, just for the Archive.org Birth Year.
Case Sensitive Domain Pattern Search: The pattern search is now case sensitive!
Before you could enter lower characters and the filter would automatically change those to upper characters and
use them in the pattern.
Now the lower characters will remain and specify a specific character at this specific position in a domain name. For example searching for LoLLo will only show domains with an o at the second and fifth position (fordo.com or bommo.com). This also works with numbers. Searching for CoCCoN0 will find fordo20.com or gommo60.com.
Please contact me if you encounter any problems with the new filters and if you want to see something else on ExpiredDomains.net do the same!