- 1. Domain Lists: Select the Domain List you are interested in
- 2. Filter: Show the Filter Area and select what Domains you want to see
- 3. Domain Listing: Sorting and Validation of Values
- 4. Customization: Additional Columns and customized Behavior
- 5. Domain Name Search: The Search Box in the top right Corner
1. Domain Lists: Select the Domain List you are interested in
The Domain Lists are split into 2 groups Deleted Domains and Marketplace Domains. By clicking on the corresponding tab, you switch between the two groups and see all Domain Lists associated with that group.
2. Filter: Show the Filter Area and select what Domains you want to see
Click on the "show filter" link to open up the Filter Area.
The Filter are spread out over 3 Tabs Common, Additional and Adwords & SEO. You can combine as many Filter as you want from across all Tabs. When you are satisfied with your choice, click on the Apply Filter Button to update the Domain Listing accordingly.
To use the same Filter on a different Domain List, you can just click on another List in the Navigation. The system will remember your selected Filter and apply them to the other Lists.
3. Domain Listing: Sorting and Validation of Values
To sort the listing, click on the corresponding column name. To reverse the sorting, click on the column again. To find out what a column stands for, hover over the column name with your mouse and a small explanation will appear.
It is important to validate the values before making a decision to buy or register a domain. Some values change fast and what you see in the domain listing might not be the actual value anymore. That is why checking values is so important. A more details explanation on why you should always do that can be found here. Most values in the Domain Listings have links to places where you can check them. Most of the time it is a link to the resource where the system got the information from in the first place, so it should be easy and fast to check them. Some values like BL (Number of Backlinks) have open up a menu when you click on it.
4. Customization: Additional Columns and customized Behavior
The default column list you see after you signed up does not contain all possible columns. You can open up the Column Manager to add or remove columns to your Domain Listings.
There are a couple of Settings you can change to further customize the Domain Listings to your liking.
5. Domain Name Search: The Search Box in the top right Corner
The Domains are split into Domain Lists. You can search for specific Keywords inside the Domain Name in every List, but if you are looking for Keywords Domains the Domain Name Search is the place to go. It searches all of the Domain Lists at once and combines the Results into one Listing.