Today I've added a new column to the domain listings, that shows the Whois Birth Year (WBY) of the domain. The Whois Creation Date is used as the Birthday of the domain, not the Archive.org Year. If you hover over the value, you can see the exact date from the whois record and if you click on it, you will be redirected to a whois website. I have the Expiration Date and the Registrar as well, but I'm not sure if that would be helpful.
Currently there are whois queries running for .com/.net/.org/.biz and .info, so you can see the WBY only for those TLDs.
I'm working on adding more. You can of course filter on this value as well. I also renamed the Birth (Archive.org Birth Year) to ABY,
because it seems people got confused with it.
I had this in the database for a long time, but this week was the first time someone asked for it.
So if you want something on the website, find a bug or if you are missing something, please contact me!
If possible I will add it.
Recent Blog Posts
- Number of Related Domains for every Domain Name
- Expired Domains with Wikipedia Links
- Expired .br Domains: How to get them!
- New Domain List and Improved GoDaddy Implementation
- New Domain List: Deleted .pl Domains
- Central Listing for all your Watchlist Domains
- New Domainlist: Park.io Auctions
- SimilarWeb Global Rank
- 15 New DNS Status TLD Columns
- ExpiredDomains.net switches to HTTPS
- Domain Details Page
- New Fields and Filter
- More Domainlists Added
- Faster Domain Search Results
- No Deleted Com/Net Domains at 25. Feb 2015